A Junk Removal Company Can Get Rid Of Junk Remove Your Furniture Afraid to Steam Clean Your Carpets Benefits of hiring junk removal Best Colorado Cleaning Company Best Retirement City in the World Carpet Cleaning in Scottsdale Arizona Characteristics of Good Rubbish Removal Characteristics of a Good Rubish Removal Cleaning Companies Cleaning Your Property Commercial Cleaning Services London Commercial Cleaning in Madison Wisconsin Contributions of Rubbish Removal Services Cost of Junk Removal Service Finding a Rubbish Removal Company Four Crucial Questions to Ask Free Junk Removal Versus Get a Spotless Environment With Get the Services of Junk Removal House cleaning services florida How to Hire Cheap Rubbish Removal Important Factor Junk Removal Company versus Dumpster Junk Removal Services For Healthy Junk Removal Why Hire a Trash Major Concerns for Rubbish Make Your Life Easier With Neat Things To See About Rubbish New York City Cleaning Services New York City House Cleaning Professional Rubbish Removal Basic FAQ Questions To Ask Rubbish Removal Companies Benefits Rubbish Removal Service In Melbourne Rubbish Removal Sydney Business Rubbish Removal Tips Rubbish Removal Vancouver Salt Lake Carpet Cleaning Simplifying Business Rubbish Removal Subdivision in Broussard LA Fights The Basic Things We Need The Benefits Of A Good Junk The Good Combination of Office The Junk Removal Framing ham Residents The Top 10 Junk Removal Service Using a Junk Removal Service Utilizing Presence of Junk Removal Specialists Waste Disposal and Rubbish Wastes and Recycling Rubbish Removals What Are The Best Hotels in Salt Why You Need a Sydney Window Cleaning City Newmarket Ontario Window Cleaning Services London Your Mattresses Bedbugs
Best Retirement City in the World Cuenca Ecuador or - Hutchinson Kansas (Part 1)
Yes, Hutchinson Kansas. Why? Before you click away from this article consider that we know of retirees in their 70s that live well on less than $1000 a month in Hutchinson Kansas. We know this because they are long time friends. We have personally spent time in Hutchinson Kansas so we know the city personally. And finally, we considered moving to Hutchinson Kansas before coming to Cuenca Ecuador, so we investigated a lot of the important things people want to know before moving to a new place.
There are many North American Cities that would make for great retirement. We are not singling out Hutchinson for any particular reason except for the fact we have personal knowledge of and believe it would make for a low cost, low stress, peaceful retirement. It would be one of our cities of choice to retire in if we had stayed in North America.
22 reasons why we might have chosen Hutchinson over Cuenca:
1. Hutchinson is flat, so it's easy to ride a bike. Even a three wheeled one. Traffic is manageable.
2. Our 70 year old friends ride a "recumbent" bike. It's easy on his back. No car expenses.
3. Downtown is easy, you can walk to: American style coffee shops, (with good coffee, ahem) small stores, grocery stores, familiar franchise restaurants such as Taco Bell and also buffet restaurants, even Mexican restaurants. And yes, even the goodwill stores are well stocked, for low cost living. Do I need to say it? Don't need to worry about gas prices.
4. Organic stores are common with E Z access to all our favorite natural foods.
5. If you don't want to pay for internet, there's a very large library, within walking distance, and the books are all in English.
6. Utility costs are low compared to many areas, we know, we called them and asked their rates. Free wood for your wood stove from branches falling off trees at each snowfall.
7. The downtown actually has benches on the intersections and corners in case you get tired of walking and no drunks to bother you while sitting.
8. Everybody speaks English. You can make jokes and people laugh.
9. Large chains like Walmart, Home Depot and Lowe's. (Guys, you don't know what you've got until it's gone-wink)
10. Extremely low crime rates. Violent crimes very rare or unheard of most years. Can walk alone on the streets without worry. Safe even at night.
11. Family oriented, farming communities outside the main city center provide access to low cost farming staples, such as wheat, corn, gourmet goat cheese, raw honey, etc.
12. Low rents, average $400-$700 a month, and this is for large new or older houses, 3-4 bedrooms with yards etc. Lower prices from $300-$500 for smaller houses. Single apartments from $250, that's not a typo. You can spend more if you want to and get luxurious American standards.
13. Owning a home in the center is easy, usually under $50,000 for an older home with charm; some fixers for less than $30,000; median brand new homes at $85,000. Lower prices means, aha, lower property taxes.
14. No smog.
15. Four seasons. Some people prefer seasons to bland and boring 365 days of the exact same weather day in and day out. Can grow different types of vegetables depending on season.
16. It's easy to shop, because all the packages are in English!!! And if you need help, guess what, English is no problem.
17. Easy to blend in. You will not be profiled, or assumed to be rich and therefore overcharged because you're a North American. No real estate bubble.
18. North American Disability access etc.
19. Peace and quiet. No noise pollution like in Cuenca, even in the city center.
Jerry Hauls It All is a professional full-service junk removal company we are experts in Sanitation Service, Trash Pickup, Rubbish,Disposal,Solid WasteManagement,hauling debris materials, Trash to the dump, Scrap Metal Salvage, Appliances, Junk Car
All rights reserved © 2007-2018